We’ve published our latest quarterly newsletter and it is full of interesting articles and important events.
Included you will find:
- Webinar Series
- April Webinar + AGM (Directly after first webinar)
- January Webinar (Recorded)
- Recent Blog Posts
- Palliative Care included in Emergency Medical Teams Strategy for 2030
- Working Groups
- Upcoming Conferences
- The 6th KEHPCA National Palliative Care Conference
- HPCAN 2023 Scientific Conference
- In the News
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
Click the link below to read the full newsletter.
access to opioids AGM Angola bereaved bereavement children children's palliative care conflict counselling course COVID-19 e-learning ECHO education escape Gaza grieving helpline holistic care home visits ICPCN inequality Khartoum low and middle income countries online learning opioids paediatrics PallCHASE Palliative care palliative care diploma palliative care provision PatchSA Pediatric palliative care Refugee Refugee Day Research Sudan suffering Uganda Ukraine war webinar